Lowest Delivery Profile Across All Valve Sizes
14Fr-Equivalent System with InLineTM Sheath Improves Access1 and Reduces Risk of Major Vascular Complications2
Watch the Evolut R System
4Fr Reduction in Delivery Profile
Drawn to scale. Not actual French sizes.
Designed for 1st Time Positioning Accuracy
With 1:1 Response and Self-Centering
Option to Fully Recapture and Reposition*
* Up to ~80% deployment. Medtronic Data on File.
Exceptional Valve Performance and Reduced Significant PVL5
With Optimized Oversizing, Consistent Radial Force, and Extended Sealing Skirt*
* Available on 26 and 29 mm valve sizes.
** Based on combined radial force curve for CoreValve 26, 29 and 31 mm transcatheter valves.
- Medtronic, Inc. IFU M054712T001.
- Sheath to Femoral Artery Ratio (SFAR) greater than 1.05 predicted higher rates of VARC major vascular complications. Hayashida K, et al. Transfemoral aortic valve implantation. JACC Intv 2011;4(8):851-8.
- Genereux P, et al. Vascular complications after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: insights from the PARTNER (Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valve) trial. JACC 2012;60(12):1043-52.
- Tchetche D, et al. Update on the need for a permanent pacemaker after transcatheter valve implantation using the CoreValve® AccuTrak™ system. EuroIntervention 2012 Sep; 8(5):556-62.
- Medtronic data on file, comparison of CoreValve to CoreValve Evolut/Evolut R. Significant PVL defined as ≥ moderate PVL.
- Popma J, et al. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement using a self-expanding bioprosthesis in patients with severe aortic stenosis at extreme risk for surgery. JACC 2014;63(19):1972-81.